Contact


Discover Backpacking

Discover Backpacking was made due to our interest in travel.

Because of our work we travel on average 32 hours per month.

So looking for the right travel gear was something we were doing anyway.

Lightweight backpacking gear made such a difference to our travels we wanted to share what we have learnt and what we have used over the years.

backpacking thailandThis idea then grew into something much bigger when we found out about affiliate marketing.

Draw income from something you do anyway and you will never work another day in your life.

This information contained here would not be possible if it was not for the fellow Backpackers who wanted to share their experiences.

Discover Backpacking, in based in Bangkok, Thailand.

80% of the articles are written by us. The remaining 20% are from friends and fellow backpackers.

90% of our European articles are written by Molly. Molly’s European backpacking experience is extensive and writing ability, well don’t flip from mine to Molly’s because to put it nicely I’m not even in the same race. The remaining 10% of the European articles, are written by fellow backpackers.

We hope to grow our website by talking with a lot more backpackers, which is something I personally need to improve on.

Good Luck